Monday, March 3, 2008

Why I will NEVER go back to Spain

Spain is by far the worst country I have been in. I am convinced Madrid is the blueprint for hell. For our winter break we decided it would be a good idea to go to spain, FALSE! Worst idea ever, in the first 5 mins of our arrival, some silly spaniard stole my friend ashley's wallet. Anyways to make it simple I will list the reasons why i will never waste another second in spain.
1. Spain has ugly buildings
2.Spanish is a gross language, especially in spain. Sounds like mexicans with speech impediments..ronz.
3. Spanish men love to shout out you, randomly touch you, chase you, and do any other form of harassment you can think of towards you
4. The food is disgusting. Lack of variety, flavor, and tastiness. French have a faaaaaaar superior cuisine.
5. The spanish are rude, loud, and disgusting

France is a far superior country. The people are nice (seriously, next time i'm in the states and someone makes a comment about how rude french people are i'm going to throw some down), quiet, polite, they know how to cook, have pretty buildings and just do anything a million times better than the spanish.
However, not all of spain was bad. I did throughly enjoy Barcalona, there were some really cool things to see there, but still, you couldn't pay me to go back. Question : Would you rather have to live in Scranton, PA or Madrid your whole life. Answer: Scranton. I would rather work in the coal mines of scranton than have a posh apartment in Madrid.

Only Spain would sell pigeons as pets, disgusting
Sagrada Familla , sick gaudi church
Inside the the Sagrada, sick stainglass
blockheaded jesus
ugly spanish palace
museum of ham, spanish love pig

2 comments:

LeftyMama said...

Yay! Glad you're back online.

Sorry Spain was such a bust. Yeah, I think it helps to travel through the machismo-laden places with a large man shield in tow. We didn't have any trouble in Italy (even Rome), but I think having Brian's 6ft+, 200lb+ frame next to mine prevented any potential perv attacks.

Can't wait to hear about your Paris trip, too!

Unknown said...

Laughing so hysterically, I nearly peed my pants!!!!Love the comparison to Scranton. Mom